The Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) designation sets the global standard in the finance profession and is a symbol of excellence.
Why should you earn the CTP?
- Higher salaries. Earn up to 16% more than your non-certified peers.
- Increases job security. Validates your competency in liquidity, capital and risk management functions.
- Better career flexibility. Prepares you for greater on-the-job responsibilities.
- Improves marketability. Stand out against other applicants in a tough job market.
- Boosts relevancy. Stay current in the profession with continuing education requirements.
The Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) designation serves as a benchmark of competency in the finance profession and is recognized as the leading credential in corporate treasury worldwide. Sponsored by the Association for Financial Professionals® (AFP), the CTP® credential signifies that you have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to effectively execute critical functions related to corporate liquidity, capital and risk management. In today’s environment, companies are looking for proven and ethical professionals. They are looking for CTPs. Plus, after earning the CTP, you are committed to keeping your knowledge current by meeting continuing education requirements. CTPs remain relevant throughout their career.
The CTP examination is based on globally recognized standards of practice, concepts and theories in treasury management.
CTP Examination Testing Window: June 1, 2018 - July 31, 2018
DEADLINES & fees
|Early Application Deadline
||March 23, 2018
|Final Application Deadline
||April 27, 2018
|Cancellations/Refund Request Deadline
||May 4, 2018
|Transfer/Deferral Request Deadline
||July 31, 2018
AFP Learning System
- a comprehensive professional development and exam preparation program that combines printed reading materials (also accessible via e-reader) with interactive online learning software to deliver a customized learning experience.The course’s user-friendly content matches the Essentials of Treasury Management, 5th edition
, the body of knowledge on which the CTP exam is based. In addition, this program includes nearly 2,000 practice questions, calculation exercises, an interactive case study, a SmartStudy tool and a practice exam that is similar to the certification exam.
Rice CTP Review Course
- a live, instructor-led online Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) program that helps prepare you for the CTP exam and to earn the CTP® credential. Certified Treasury Professional is the leading credential in corporate treasury worldwide that signifies you have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to effectively execute critical functions related to corporate liquidity, capital and risk management.
- 1-on-1 online tutoring for the CTP and FP&A exams. Individual coaching via Skype or Google Hangouts in the comfort of your own home or office, divided into one hour sessions that focus on the topics that you need most improvement on for the exam.
Essentials of Treasury Management, 5th Edition
- the textbook and body of knowledge that the CTP exam is based on. It was developed by a panel of experts to reflect the significant role treasury professionals take in their organizations and the global capital markets. Mastery of the best practices and roles defined in this work, as demonstrated through the CTP, ensures that professionals are prepared for the changing requirements of the profession.
Eligibility & registration
To check your eligibility and to register for the exam, click here.