The students will have an opportunity to select one topic out of the following two topics:
1. Perform a SWOT (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, Threats) on the Houston Treasury Management Association (HTMA).
2. How would you boost and engage the membership in the Houston Treasury Management Association (HTMA)?
Open to: College Junior, Senior, and Graduate students pursuing a career in Finance and an interest in Treasury
Award: Up to $5,000 Total Scholarships to be distributed in $500 increments or more
- 500 word essay (not to exceed)
- Business Major and Expected Graduation Date
- Proof of Current Enrollment - non official school transcripts are acceptable
- 3.0 GPA
- Must attend a Houston region university
- Awards will be presented at the October and November 2017 Dinner meetings; Recipient must be present at either dinner meeting to receive award; No cost to attend dinner meeting.
Applications will be accepted until September 30, 2017. Winners will be notified by phone and email.
Please be sure to include the following along with your essay:
First Name, Last Name, University, Major, GPA, Email and Phone